Guillaume de Rouge

Guillaume de Rouge
Well isn't this fun?

Saturday, January 22, 2011

You and me? We're not friends anymore.

So, it's looking like Kimmie might be snowed in tomorrow...


I've decided that Old Man Winter and I are not currently on speaking terms.  If you happen to see him, you can tell him that I won't be speaking with him or sharing my jello until he agrees to let my Kimmie come home.  Don't get me wrong.  I love snow almost as much as I love Christmas, but this is taking it a little too far for my liking.  I really thought we were friends, but he has crossed the line.


Of course you know, this means WAR.  I will be striking back at winter at my earliest convenience.  My plan is simple.  Global Warming.  That's right, I will assault Old Man Winter with the only power I know to be stronger:  



That's right... Mr. Al Gore!  

Gore's power to produce hot air remains unrivaled in the universe.  If anyone can save my Kimmie from the dreaded winter onslaught, it's YOU, Mr. Gore!  Together, we will engage Winter in an unprecedented battle royale.  Old Man Winter will never know what hit him.




VS









Faced with the might of Gore's glory, I expect Winter will reconsider his path, perhaps turning his foul, frozen breath on more familiar territory, such as Windsor, Ontario, or Fargo, North Dakota. 

I'LL BE WATCHING YOU, WINTER!! 

YOUR MOVE, OLD MAN!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes yes, Mr. Frost this is too far...We are going to have to close that NORTH gate so that way I can get home.

    Hugs to you John,
    Kimmie

    ReplyDelete