Guillaume de Rouge

Guillaume de Rouge
Well isn't this fun?

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Work in progress

I spent the last few days working on something for my fiancée, Kimmie.  It's really a multi-faceted something, but it all goes together.  I can't really discuss it here, because she may end up reading this and I want her to see it before hearing about it.  I'm hoping it will make her happy.  She's been in Oklahoma these last few days visiting family and she won't be back until Saturday or Sunday.  Unless, of course, mother nature decides to be cruel and snow them in.  Then I would expect to see her  a little after the first spring thaw. 

...I miss her so.

1 comment:

  1. Hi hun. Cute pic. You got something in the making for me, can't wait to see it. Hopefully this snow won't get too bad, but we are supposed to get more snow tonight.

    Hugs and kisses,
    Kimmie

    ReplyDelete