Guillaume de Rouge

Guillaume de Rouge
Well isn't this fun?

Friday, January 28, 2011

Short on sleep, long on happy!

So, I was sulking most of the week because it turns out the Mr. Gore was not willing to assist in our efforts to drive back Winter.  Apparently he gets paid a ridiculous amount of money to make public appearances.  He advised me that the cost to bring him into play was a sum which was "unattainable in my lifetime."  He went on to state that we should not be driving such a distance, in any case, due to the carbon emmissions such a lengthy drive would cause.  When I asked if we could instead borrow his private jet he hung up on me.  The man has no sense of humor, apparently.

So, that left me with no options, and Kimmie was trapped until we were finally able to pull off a late night rescue.  This involved missing quite a bit of sleep...


...a lengthy drive to rendevous at a Whataburger in Paris (Texas, not France)...


...and praying that our van wouldn't throw off an already squeaky serpentine belt.


In the end, I finally got my Kimmie back home safe and sound. 

I am worlds happier, but MAN am I tired.


Love you Kimmie, welcome home.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to be home. I had fun in OK but I missed everyone. Hugs and kisses, I love you,
    Kimmie

    ReplyDelete